Smok Morph 219 Starter Kit
The Morph 219 Starter Kit by Smok is their latest tank and mod combination featuring their all-new Morph 219W Box Mod and the TF2019 Sub-Ohm Tank. Firing anywhere between 1 and 219 watts, this kit definitely has the power to hold its own against other devices but in an impressively compact form factor. The tank is compatible with their new BF- and BC-Mesh Coils, as well, which have been long-awaited by Smok fans everywhere. For a small yet full-featured starter kit, this may be the device you’ve been waiting for – but what do the critics have to say?
- Dimensions: 45 x 30 84.5 mm
- Material: Zinc-Alloy
- Weight: 158g
- Juice Capacity: 6.0mL
- Coil Ratings: 0.25ohm BF-Mesh Coili
- Batteries: Dual 18650 Batteries
- Wattage Range: 1 – 219W
- Variable Output: Soft, Normal, Hard, & Max
- Instant Firing Speed
- Adjustable TCR
- Puff Monitoring System
- Firmware Upgrades
- Arguably Smok’s best coils
- Great flavor & longevity
- Looks good, nice finish
- Strong secure battery door
- Good touch-screen, fluid & responsive UI
- PIN protection is great feature
- “My Mode” is cool
- Wallpapers are a bit dark
- Rubber guard is weird & difficult
- Very similar design to other options on market
- Nice smooth airflow
- Pretty good flavor – 8/10
- The best Smok mod out there
- Touchscreen is better than comparable setups
- Zero issues with battery door
- Battery indicators in white
- Solid build quality
- Lock, on/off, etc.
- Instant firing chipset
- Reads resistance perfectly
- Included rubber guard
- Changeable wallpaper/font on screen
- Vibrant & bright screen
- Dislikes aesthetics of bubble glass
- 510 drip tip is fine but an adapter would be nice
- Doesn’t like shiny finish – fingerprint magnet
Suck My Mod
- Best Smok mesh coils by far
- Smoother than most mesh coils, if a bit noisy
- Best Smok mod largely due to its UI – simple, easy, & intuitive
- Passcode protection
- Easiest navigation among touchscreen devices
- 510, not 810
- Tank is just okay-looking
- No wattage curves
- Glossy finish – fingerprint magnet
- Battery doesn’t show percentages
- Could use more wallpaper options
All in all, the Smok Morph 219 is shaping up to be a pretty popular starter kit, at least among the reviewers. While each reviewer found several cons with which to take issue, the lack of consensus on these issues tends to indicate that they were reaching just a little bit. Before we get into the highlights of this starter kit, let’s take a look at some of the more glaring issues with the Smok Morph.
Nearly all the issues reviewers had with this device were aesthetic. One reviewer noted that the Morph does little to set itself aesthetically apart from other box mods out there. Other reviewers noted that they weren’t a fan of the way the tank looked, particularly its bubble glass. While the screen and UI were widely praised, reviewers did point out that many of the wallpapers were a bit dark and there was a limited variety in that department as well. A couple of these YouTubers also took issue with the 510 drip tip, which, although adequate and perfectly comfortable, does not include an adapter for an 810, which would have been nice.
That about sums it up though, and, as you can see, these criticisms tend to run just surface level. Beneath that, reviewers raved about the flavor and quality of this starter kit’s coils. Multiple reviewers said that these coils are hands-down the best coils produced by Smok to date. Other reviewers claim that this is their best mod on the market as well. If that’s not enough of a commendation for you, I’m not sure what to tell you other than continuing to list popular features.
Each reviewer enjoyed the innovative PIN protection feature. Good for child-proofing the vape, as well as deterring theft or unwanted sharing. The battery door was another unlikely standout, with each reviewer making note of its perfect fit and zero wobbling or clicking. The device is super solid with a great build quality, and the UI is a beloved upgrade from Smok’s previous interfaces. Bright, easy to navigate, and super intuitive, this UI is a definite keeper.
The coils provide better flavor than almost any other coils out there – and certainly outdo the other offerings by Smok themselves. The airflow is smooth with just a touch of turbulence and noise, although that is of course to be expected with mesh coils.
It’s good. If you like Smok, this is the newest and the best by them. If you’re looking to try out a Smok device, this is the one to pick up. Smok is a company who likes to turn things up by increments. With each new device, they look to innovate just a bit more, make a few slight adjustments, improvements, and finetune the entire experience. As such, this is their most well-crafted device to date.