The Eleaf Saurobox & ELLO DURO Starter kit doesn't have many reviews so let’s just dive right into the build quality of the mod. The Eleaf Saurobox offers a new high-performance mod, it’s lightweight and easy to hold and carry.
The mod features a slight TFT screen display and operates with ease; a simple five clicks on/off is all you need to activate. The Saurobox is powered by dual 18650 batteries and can fire up to 220W.
The battery door of the Saurobox is a magnetic panel that can be removed. The mod itself is highly compatible and can handle various tanks up to 26mm in diameter without overhang. The Eleaf ELLO DURO captures a bubble glass allowing a max 6.5mL e-juice capacity. It delivers fast and easy refilling. To fill the ELLO DURO tank simply slide the drip tip back and it reveals the fill port.
Let’s move onto the cons, there were a plethora of vapers that felt that the chamber is too compressed. There is tons of metal in the deck, and that metal compresses the flavor in the deck, so the e-liquid has nowhere to go but up, the metal shorts out the flavor. Mike Vapes said the build deck is too big and the post takes up too much space. The juice well received a con because the e-liquid stays in the well, so you have to be very aware of how much you’re squonking on this. You can’t over squonk because the juice comes from the top and there’s no hole on the bottom to suck it back up. Vaper, Jai Haze rounds out the cons by stating that you can’t dial down the airflow and the 510 drip tip inside of the adapter is hard to take off.
The FreeMax MaxLuke Sub-Ohm Tank is loved by users all over the world. With its modern creation and delivery, it is no question as to why this is one of the hottest tanks available on the market today. Let’s dive into the pros and cons of this tank and see what users had to say. Starting with the cons, users had some issues dealing with the top sliding fill port. With a large 5mL capacity, users thought the fill system would be a little bigger as some of their e-juices did not fit. Others did not have this problem, it just depends on the brand or bottle style of e-juice you purchase.
The Wismec Sinuous V80 device is powered by a single 18650 rechargeable battery, It can easily output 80W and features the well known Avatar chipset. It contains an OLED 0.91 inch display with the amor NSE tank that includes bottom airflow control. The Wismec Sinuous V80 looks good and vapes even better, from the very first look at its translucent exterior it takes you back to those Nintendo days when translucent anything was all the rage. Getting back to the mod, it’s a dream come true.
As of last week, Juul Labs announced they will be letting go of more than half of their employees. Juul spokesman said in a statement, “No final decisions have been made and we will continue to go through our evaluation process.” These cuts are aimed to let go of nearly 1,200 staff members causing more Americans to become unemployed.
Due to not yielding enough returns, Juul Labs are also contemplating holding its sales in Europe and Asia. Sou
- iJoy Luna 11W Pod System is making a breakthrough in the vaping world. iJoy is a leading vape brand that carries all the high-end necessities from starter kits, tanks, coils, accessories and more! As they bring the design of beauty and function to a new level, the iJoy Luna 11W Pod System has all the quality features iJoy presents.
- vaping disposables or E-cigarettes is almost seen as a safe haven for nicotine cravers, providing a healthier alternative.
- iFill disposable bar! Ifill is a disposable smoking device that contains 5% nicotine salt with a 1.3mL capacity. With about 300 puffs per device, you'll be enhanced with a vibrant escape.
- VaporessoTarget PM80 is a sophisticated and compact kit by Vaporesso. Vaporesso is a leader in the vaping industry, having a long history in the business starting out in the prehistoric year of 2006.
- Lost Vape with it’s compact size and easy to use features. The lost vape company is known for their craftsmanship and state of the art designed pod system.