Acacia Q-Watch Pod Kit Review
Good morning, vaper. We’re back with another vape review. Today we have a novelty product in the shape of a wristwatch. That’s right, it’s a vape you basically hold like a watch. The cool thing about is that you get a display screen and you can view a puff counter, battery life, and the time! What type of wristwatch doesn’t tell the time, huh?
Arriving in many colorful options, this little guy boasts a 2mL e-liquid reservoir and a rechargeable, built-in 270mAh battery. While that sounds good and all, I haven’t tested it. I will unpack this, take it for a spin and give you my honest opinion. I will also provide a pros and cons list gathered from other reviewers to give you a more unbiased consensus.
Let’s take a look under the hood:
Specs & Features:
- Dimensions: 45mm x 45mm x 11.8mm
- 1mL / 2mL e-Liquid Capacity
- Integrated 270mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 5ohm Resistance
- 350 Puffs Per Refill
- Durable Wristband
- PCTG Food-Grade Construction Mouthpiece
- Unique Watch-Style Vaping Device
Packaging & Aesthetics:
I must stay I enjoy the packaging. It’s unusual for a vape device these days. It reminds me of those boxes that hold flowers – a long box instead of a square. There is no spare pod included, unfortunately, and if you’ve been following our reviews, you know that’s an instant thumbs down. I don’t know Acacia, never heard of that brand before. I don’t even know if I’m pronouncing it right. But get it together you guys, a spare pod is standard practice and guarantees repeat business from finicky loyalists like me.
I digress. Let’s move on to the aesthetics department. The wristband and the device itself have very nice rubberized material. It feels amazing at the touch and the pod snaps in and out of place. Another cool thing about it is that you can vape it while on your wrist unlike the Amulet by UWELL. The flavor is decent for a pod system like this. The coil resistance is of 1.5ohm and it’s made of ceramic for long-lasting durability and use. Let’s not forget how much ceramic coils improve flavor.
A gripe I have with this kit is the damn silicone stopper. It is not attached, and I dropped it a few times already. It’s very small and it’s extremely inconvenient to fill up you e-liquid reservoir with juice without worrying about losing the stopper. What happens if you lose it? There isn’t a spare pod to fall back on. You’re at the mercy of circumstance here… or maybe just don’t drop things as much as I do.
I don’t like that it doesn’t offer many settings. The display shows the time as military time and that’s pretty much is all that it gives you. Aside from a puff counter and things like that, it’s useless. If you own a watch, you wouldn’t need this device. Supposedly, it saves space in your pockets and the colorful, attractive look makes it ideal to wear on your wrist, but how much space does a Juul take in your pocket anyways? Not much.
Overall, I think it’s a solid kit and it’s a novelty kit at that. The flavor is good, the cloud production is decent and salt nic juice tastes amazing in this little thing. The battery life is too short, but it charges quickly, so that’s good. I believe this is an ideal device for slow, salt nic vapers who savor each puff by taking their time. If you’re a cloud chaser you’re definitely going to loathe this. If it were cheaper, I’d say it’s a terrific device, but for the current price point, I’d recommend a different alternative.
Pros & Cons:
Now that you have my thoughts out in the open, in plain sight, here is also a collection (a gathering of sorts) of pros and cons. It’s a collective consensus from other popular experts. This way, I hope you can study at a quick glance what is good and bad about this device that will help you make a choice whether to purchase it or not. If something I’m reviewing sucks, I’ll tell you, but that doesn’t mean everybody agrees with me. This includes you.
Let’s press on:
Reviewer: [Zophie Vapes]
- Big filling hole makes it effortless to refill without making a mess
- Nice rubberized feel to the watch and wristband
- Many colorful options
- Excellent packaging – unique presentation
- You can vape while it sits on your wrist – unlike the UWELL vape watch
- Decent pod for the size
- Extremely portable and convenient to snap off and vape
- It’s very ergonomic and pleasant to hold
- Silicone stopper on pod is not attached and get lost easily
- No spare pods included
- Not many features or adjustable settings
- The wristband is very nice and easy to set up
- Excellent time piece for the price and being a vape
- Excellent packaging, everything is presented nicey
- Nice warm vape – warm, flavorful, delicious
- Ideal for nic salt e-liquids
- No extra pod included
Reviewer: [Vape Lounge]
- Good packaging, a little unusual for a vape.
- Nice wristband feels rubberized
- Ergonomic feel
- Display tells you time, power, puff counter
- Battery charges quickly
- Decent vapor production for such a tiny little thing
- Conveniently set so you can puff while on your wrist
- Only one pod included – where’s the spare?
- Filling the juice sucks – the silicone stopper isn’t attached and can get lost