Samsung 30T 21700 3000mAh 3.7V Battery
The 30T 21700 3000mAh 3.7V Battery by Samsung boasts the most ideal 21700 on the market. Created by Samsung, enjoy a rechargeable battery with 3000mAh of rated capacity. The flat-top battery is unprotected.
The 30T 21700 3000mAh 3.7V Battery by Samsung is the ideal 21700 to get for your vaping needs. Samsung is known for bringing the best in electronics and more. This flat-top battery comes unprotected, weighing only 68.3g while remaining sturdy.
Samsung 30T 21700 battery rates a power capacity of 3,000 mAh of energy and does so with a true 35 amp Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating without a temperature cut involved. Even at 30 amps of continuous discharge/drain, it only warms up to 67 degrees Celsius or 153 degrees Fahrenheit. The battery is slightly bigger than your everyday 18650 battery which allows the cell to hold more chemistry internally. This Samsung 30T is made up of a rechargeable lithium iron phosphate chemistry
Save money by re-using this 21700 battery instead of constantly buying new batteries every time your device depletes a battery's power.
Samsung the 30T 21700 3000mAh 3.7V Battery: Specifications
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Low Discharge Voltage Limit: 2.5V
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 35A
- Dimensions: 70.5mm x 21mm
- Weight (max): 69g
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Protected: No
- Recommended charging current: 1 Amp
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Never Puncture or Poke Battery
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Never stack batteries in any device
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.