Nitecore UM10 Battery Charger
- Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Dimensions: 100mm × 56mm × 35mm
- Weight: 77.2 g (without batteries or power cord)
Package comes with:
- 1x Nitecore UM20 Battery Charger
- 1x USB Charger Cord
The Nitecore UM10 battery charger is made to help hold a longer battery life for your device. Its lasting charge can provide power of Li-ion and IMR cylindrical rechargeable batteries. With the two charging spots it allows monitoring and charging the batteries independently. Its LCD screen displays the process and battery level at real-time.
For your convenience the USB outlet lets you charge almost anywhere at any time. It even has an additional USB cable winder.
Nitecore UM20 Battery Charger Features:
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Features optimized charging program for IMR batteries
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
|UPC EAN Code||6952506491049|