Nitecore UM10 Battery Charger
For your convenience the USB outlet lets you charge almost anywhere at any time. It even has an additional USB cable winder. UM10 is compact, fully automated with a clear digital display of detail charging status, and charges many different types of Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries.
The Nitecore UM10 Battery Charger: Specifications
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real-time charging status
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Features optimized charging program for IMR batteries
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
The Nitecore UM10 Battery Charger Package Includes:
- 1x Nitecore UM20 Battery Charger
- 1x USB Charger Cord
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Never Puncture or Poke Battery
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Never stack batteries in any device
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.
|UPC EAN Code||6952506491049|