Golisi S35 IMR 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery - 2-Pack
The Golisi S35 21700 is a high performance 3750mAh rechargeable lithium battery with 40A high constant current applications. The IMR 21700 battery can be recharged for more than 800 times and is enough to run various high drain devices. Compared to traditional batteries, it is more powerful, safer, and economic to use.
The Golisi Vape Battery is a 21700, 3750 mAh 40A 3.7-volt rechargeable beast! From a well-known battery manufacturer, you will receive not only a high-quality product but a name you cant trust to power your favorite vape device to last all day through hundreds, if not thousands of puffs.
It is suitable for powerful mods (supporting 21700 batteries) and sub-ohm tanks. It handles far better and om lower temperatures higher discharge currents that would greatly drain the classic 18650 batteries.
The Golisi S35 21700 3750mAh 40A 3.7V Battery high-amp rechargeable battery from a renowned battery manufacturer, perfect to use in regulated vape box mods and other high power devices. When pairing with an appropriate box mod, you will enjoy a nominal capacity of 3750mAh, the max discharge current of 40A, and 3.7V.
Golisi S35 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery: Specifications
- Nominal Capacity: 3750mAh
- Maximum Discharge Current: 40A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Comes with a flat-top design.
- Size: 21 x 70mm
- Model: 21700
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- Internal resistance: 30mΩ
- Standard charging current: cc/cv(<=3A)
- Fully charged time: down to 2 hours(by using Golisi charger
- Cycle times: >800
- Operate temperature: Charging(0-45℃), Discharging(-20-60℃)
- Storage Temperature: Room temperature, dry place
- Apply to: e-cig MODs, flashlights, toys
Golisi S35 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery Package Includes:
- 2 x Golisi S35 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Never Puncture or Poke Battery
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Never stack batteries in any device
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.
|UPC EAN Code||6970891760113|