Vaporesso Tarot Baby Modes Explained
Good evening, vaper. We’re back with yet another product review. Today, we’ll take a peek at the Tarot Baby by Vaporesso. I haven’t tried this one before, so I’ll unpack it, assemble it, take it for a spin, and give you my honest thoughts. The product in question is the Vaporesso Tarot Baby Starter Kit.
It’s a portable kit with a screen on its side, and it offers the versatility of larger, more powerful devices. It boasts a built-in 2500mAh battery, an NRG SE tank, and two included coils. After I give you my review, I will also add a pros and cons list below. This list will be gathered from other expert reviewers across the web.
Hopefully, you can see at a quick glance what the Tarot baby excels at (or lacks). But first, let’s break it down and analyze its components:
Vaporesso Tarot Baby Kit Specs:
- Dimensions: 114 x 42 x 25 mm
- Display: 0.96” Display Screen
- Battery: Integrated 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5 – 85W
- Resistance Range: 0.03 – 5ohm
- Diameter: 24.5mm
- Juice Capacity: 2mL (Standard), 4.5mL (Bubble Glass)
- Coil Ratings: 0.18ohm GT Meshed Coil, 0.5ohm GT CCell Coil
- Material: Stainless Steel/Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
Vaporesso Tarot Baby Features:
- OMNI Board 4.0 Chipset
- BYPASS Mode
- Super Player Mode
- Hidden Firing Button
- 002s Firing Speed
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Low Voltage Protection
- Current Protection
- Load Protection
- Timeout Protection
- Anti-Loaded Battery Protection
- Overheating Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Charging and Updating
- Available in Red, Rainbow, Green, Silver, Black, Blue
- GT Cores - Features cCell Ceramic & Traditional Cotton
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Slide-n-Fill Design - Convenient Top-Fill
- Heating Insulation Layer on Base
- 510 Connection
Packaging & Aesthetics:
Time to open this up! First up, the packaging contains a spare glass and a spare coil. That is an immediate plus right there. The sides of the kit show this dragon creature, and the finish on the panels is gorgeous. I love the craftsmanship on this device already. The Vaporesso Tarot Baby is a sight to behold.
Tank & Coils:
Here we have the NRG SE Tank with a pre-installed 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil. To fill up, simply snap the top compartment and pour your stuff. I’m priming my coil with Churrios by Milkman (as always). The tank itself feels hefty and strong. The GT cores feature cCell ceramic and traditional cotton, and this is supposedly what gives it that flavor I’m hearing so much about. I can’t talk about that yet. I gotta let my coil prime.
Mod & Performance:
In the meantime, let’s look at this beautiful piece of a mod. It has the screen on its side and very small font, but it’s okay. You don’t need glasses to read the settings. The mod offers an integrated, rechargeable battery with a wattage output range of up to 85W. In other words, it’s a cloud-chucker. Frankly, I wish I could place my own batteries, otherwise this device will basically get throw out in a year or so. Is that too harsh?
It’s time to hit it and wow. It does deliver clouds as big as continents. I think I chucked one that looked like Asia, and then like South America. The flavor is terrific, I must say. I’m truly enjoying this.
After some heavy puffing over a period of six hours or so, I can attest to this kits flavor and cloud production. It is delicious. The device is also a gorgeous kit with very cool artwork emblazoned on its panels. You can choose other colors, too, if the dragon one is too lame for ya.
The built-in battery is my only true gripe with this product. I truly wish I could place my own batteries. These integrated battery kits have an expiration date closer to the purchase date than I’d like to admit, most of the time. The good news is, though, Vaporesso does offer other products that feature the same benefits and allows for batteries as well. I can’t really hate them for that.
A huge pro will always be the addition of spares. It always irks me to no end when a company cheaps out and does not include a spare glass or coil o pod. Vaporesso did a good job with this kit. I recommend it and I believe it’s worth the price point.
Pros & Cons:
Now that you have my thoughts out in the open, in plain sight, here is also a collection (a gathering of sorts) of pros and cons. It’s a collective consensus from other popular experts. This way, I hope you can study at a quick glance what is good and bad about this device that will help you make a choice whether or not to purchase it. If something I’m reviewing sucks, I’ll tell you, but that doesn’t mean everybody agrees with me. This includes you.
Let’s press on:
- Exquisite aesthetics with 6 available colors
- A high-resolution display on the side of the mod
- Delightful colorful panels match the entire color scheme
- Smooth and consistent airflow
- GT mesh coils are ideal for massive cloud production
- User-friendly everything
- The kit is incredibly portable and feels sturdy
- A spare coil head included is always a plus
- Would be better with outside batteries instead of a built-in
- Too small
Reviewer: [Vaping Insider]
- A spare coil included deserves mention
- Small and awesome form factor – pocketable and portable
- The tank and coils provide excellent flavor
- The cloud production is amazing for a tiny device like this
- Charges very quickly – from zero charge to full in less than two hours
- Quick firing mechanism
- User-friendly menu system
- The mod looks amazing – plenty of other attractive colors available
- Can hold a 24mm atomizer without overhang
- The clock feature is nice
- For a small kit like this, the chipset delivers a ton of embellishments
- Screen is at an uncomfortable angle when holding the device
- Font on the display is too small
- Internal battery mods always get thrown away at some point
- You must remove the drip tip to refill your tank
- There’s a spare coil included in the packaging (huge plus!)
- Amazing build quality and attractive craftsmanship
- Compact and portable
- Integrated fast-charging battery
- Flavor quality is extremely high
- You can cloud-chase with this kit
- Ideal it for those who want a simple, yet cloudy experience
- Omni Board 4.0 is fantastic
- 85W delivers the goods in spades
- An integrated battery means the mod will become useless after a while.