The popular iJust series has a new sibling. This is the coolest-looking lightweight starter kit you’ve been waiting for. It doesn’t matter if you’re starting out or if you already have experience under your belt, this device will quench your expectations. If you love stick mods, this is a must-have.
This pen-style device boasts a 21700 battery and a color-splashed ELLO duro tank. The drip tip matches the tank and provides a sexy, metallic look. Also compatible with 18650 batteries, the 21700 battery is rechargeable for continuous use. You can keep track of your battery by looking at the LED light indicator located on the edges of the fire button.
If you like stick mods, you will appreciate what the iJust has to offer. It performs as intended and fits snugly in the palm of your hand. We looked under the hood and analyzed its features. We X-rayed the starter kit and bring to you the nitty gritty.
We also consult the opinion of expert reviewers across the internet, to bring you an unbiased consensus. Does this device live up to the hype? Is this as good as the rest of the iJust series?
Let’s find out:
- Mod Dimensions: 148 x 25 mm
- Mod Battery: Single High-Amp 21700 Battery
- Mod Maximum Wattage Output: 80W
- Resistance Range:1ohm - 3.0ohm
- Sub-Ohm Tank Diameter: 25mm
- Sub-Ohm Tank Juice Capacity:5mL
- Coil Ratings:2ohm HW-M2 Coil, 0.2ohm HW-N2 Coil
- 510 Thread Connection
- Selective Child Lock System
- 21700 / 18650 Cell Compatibility
- Four-Color LED Battery Indicator
- Lateral USB Charging
- Multiple Protections
- Leak-Proof & Self-Cleaning Technology
- Convenient Retractable Top-Fill System
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
- Mod Available in Black, Purple/Blue, Red, Silver, & Dazzling
- The mod works as intended for a 21700 battery
- Beautiful, clickable fire button
- No rattling – everything fits snugly
- Coil heads are great
- Flavor is great – 8 out of 10
- Airflow adjustment works as intended
- Subjective opinion on the acrylic tank – Mike doesn’t like the aesthetic
- 21700 is amazing
- The look is crazy cool
- Tank holds a ton of e-juice
- Airflow smooth, flavor is fantastic
- Sizable clouds
- Ideal price for what it does
- Missing adjustable power like most other sticks
- Great flavor with thicker liquids
- Sexy look and color splashes
- Coils are fantastic
- The sub-ohm tank is the best part of this kit
- Hard to see battery light LED
- Too much airflow / turbulent airflow
- Battery inside rattles when shaking
The iJust has been around for years. This one is powered by the 21700 battery, hence the name of the starter kit. The funky looking acrylic tank is called ELLO duro, paired with a hefty 5.5mL reservoir of e-Liquid with the bubble glass. Let’s not play here, that is an insane amount. Might as well screw the e-liquid bottle straight to the atomizer and be done with it. If only it were that simple. A spare 2mL tank is included, and a spare coil, too, which is amazing.
The acrylic drip tip feels durable and nice at the touch. The glass has an interesting convex shape with a splash of color. The coils offer beautiful craftsmanship and, if you take a peek inside, there is a fence-like mesh covering the cotton to prevent spit back. Refilling the tank is easy – simply snap the top with your thumb and pour your favorite juice with minimum leakage and no rattling.
The mod looks tough and burly, with cool engravings hanging on the sides. The fire button looks like a hefty, upside-down diamond - and it’s nice and clicky. The LED light battery indicator is reminiscent of the SMOK Nord AIO Kit, with three different colors: blue, red, and green. Adjust airflow with a simple twist of the thumb. The look is sexy as far as color goes, and the matching materials are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
My only complaint is the LED light around the firing button. It’s hard to see. Despite all of its useful functions, the battery kind of lacks power at times. Nothing deal-breaking, but I thought I should mention.
Now, let’s see what the reviewers had to say, starting with the negative marks. The airflow appeared turbulent to some reviewers. Taking in a deep draw would create a loud noise and slight gurgling. Another complaint among reviewers was the LED light. It is hard to notice at times and becomes annoying to keep tilting the stick to get a proper look. A big con from a reviewer was the missing adjustable power within the battery mod. His argument was that, nowadays, other stick mods provide power adjustment options. Lacking this option could steer potential buyers away from the kit. Personally, I don’t think it’s a big deal considering the capacity and capability of the mod as a whole and the parameters of the tank.
Now, for the positives, we have plenty to get excited for. The 21700 battery option is highly-convenient and ideal for continuous enjoyment. The aesthetics are consistently reported as pleasing at the sight and touch. A reviewer even called the device “sexy.” The coils shoot vapor as intended, and everybody is pleased with the tremendously generous e-juice reservoir of 5.5mL.
In conclusion, this starter kit is more on the intermediate side. Despite its criticisms, the general rating is a conclusive thumbs-up. The aesthetics are pleasing, the flavor terrific, the coils work wonders, and the battery lasts a long time. For the price, it’s a no-brainer.