Look at the stars; look how they shine for you. The SkyStar takes you into orbit with massive vapor production until you mingle with the stars – and they are all yellow. I hate Coldplay, by the way, but I ended up loving the kit.
In its basic form, the mod is powered by 210W of Odin’s strength and the sub-ohm tank boasts 0.16ohm coils. Don’t let me get ahead of myself, though, because we must first analyze its components.
Let’s break the mod and tank down and take a closer look.
- Box Mod Dimensions: 91 x 50 x 33 mm
- Display:3” Touch Screen
- Battery: Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5 - 210W
- Voltage Output Range: 5 - 9.0V
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance:05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200 - 600F
- Sub-Ohm Tank Diameter: 24mm
- Juice Capacity: 3.6mL
- Coil Ratings:10 - 0.16ohm ARC Coils (rated for 50 - 100W)
- Sub-Ohm Tank Material: Stainless Steel w/ Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Mode - 3 Memory Slots
- CPS Mode - 3 Memory Slots
- Bypass Mode
- Preheat Functionality
- Ergonomic Contour
- Modernized Design - Soft Curvature Contour
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Button
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-Charge, Overheat Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Metal Protective Sleeve
- ARC Coil System - Aspire Radial Coil
- Horizontal Orientation
- Increased Coil Surface Area - Greater Flavor & Vapor
- ARC Mounting Screw - Spit-Back Protection
- Spring-Loaded Filling Tube Top-Fill Method
- Adjustable Top Airflow Slots
- 5 x 2.5mm Air Slots
- Sloped Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Cool design
- Everything works properly (except for the tank)
- Crazy cloud production
- Display is easy to understand
- Coil system is flawed – you must angle it to get it right
- Sometimes you get spitback
- Overall opinion on the tank is a 3/10 rating
- The touchscreen is nice and sleek
- Impressive with fruity liquid vape juice
- Great mod and its features
- The battery door has beefy magnet which is nice
- Batteries fit tightly without rattling
- Nice colors available
- You must vape at an angle
- Neat top-filling by injecting it via the drip tip
- Great touchscreen
- Love the vapor production – too many clouds!
- Must be held at an angle
- Tank is complicated
The Aspire Skystar Revvo Starter Kit offers a futuristic look with a beautiful touch screen smack dab in the middle of the display screen. The screen is not the most innovative but it quickly gets to where you want to go and it’s easy to learn and navigate. The starter kit is a compact size and works perfect as a travel pod.
Onto the pros, vaper Jai Haze praised the kit for it’s lightweight feel, cool design, crazy cloud production and easy to read display. Trudging on, vaper DJLSB vapes said that the touch screen is nice and sleek, he was impressed with the mods features and the beefy magnet on the battery door. He was also very happy that the battery fit snug without rattling. Vaper Zophie Vapes rounds out the pros, she was pleased with the neat top filling system by injecting it with drip tip and was also impressed with the touch screen and the heavy vapor production.
Onto the gripes, the major con noted with the Aspire Skystar Revvo Starter Kit is that it must be vaped at an angle, along with that, Zophie Vapes said that the tank is complicated, and the coil system is flawed. Jai Haze even went as far to give it a 3/10.
At the end of the day, it’s all about subjective preference. Some reviewers liked it, and some didn’t. I personally enjoyed this a lot. Reviewer Jai Haze gave it a 4/10 rating. So, who’s right? Who knows! Thus, the consensus. I hope this helps you decide whether to purchase this puppy or not.
Starting with the cons, the vaping at an angle issue was an overwhelming negative among everybody. Not the deal breaker type but it is definitely something Aspire must seek to fix ASAP. The mediocre touchscreen received a few complaints as well. It wasn’t sleek enough to even bother boasting a touchscreen, which could incidentally raise the price.
The vapor production was a recurring compliment. I can attest to that. The clouds ripped effortlessly. Overall, the positive notes are about this product doing what it promises to do. There is no need to go into each element when you know what a battery door is supposed to do.
I love vaping on this kit and despite it not being considered an innovative product. It still received a conclusive thumbs-up rating across the board.Buy Aspire SkyStar Revvo Starter Kit Now