X Noname Paradox 75W Box Mod by Aspire is the cooperation of Aspire and NoName Mods. Aspire Paradox Box Mod is powered by a single 18650 battery with max 75W output in stylish and ergonomic appearance. Aspire Paradox mod supports 2A Type-C charging. The mod features a 0.91 inch OLED screen which is behind a movable panel. Aspire Paradox can operate in VW/ VV/ Bypass modes.
Let’s inspect it’s pros and cons and see how it performs.
- Size 78 x 42 x 27mm
- 167 grams
- Single 18650
- Variable Wattage/ Variable Voltage / Bypass modes
- Output 1~75 watts / 0.5~8.4 volts
- Resistance range 0.1~3.5 Ohms
- 0.91” OLED screen
- Type C charge port
- Designed by NoName Mods
- Minimalist design and ultra-comfortable feel
- Powered by single 18650 battery with max 75W output
- VV/VW/Bypass modes
- 2A Type-C quick charging
- 0.91" OLED screen
- Aspire easy-to-use ASP chipset
- Good Weight to it without feeling heavy.
- 75W mod
- Extremely comfortable
- 25mm on there without overhang
- No issues with the 510’s it’s spring loaded
- Single 18650 battery
- Protective cover over display screen
- Open circuit short circuit
- Low voltage protection
- Overcharge protection
- Overheat protection
- Low resistance protection
- No rattling
- Weighty mod
- Type-C charge
- Very comfortable mod
- Everything is well made on top
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- You can fit up to 24mm without overhang
- Nice detail on the rubber panel
- Screw cap connection
- DNA screen, DNA layout you can change
- Simple basic easy to use
- You can change your modes
- Voltage, Bypass, Wattage mode
- No temperature control
- Small display screen
Check out Aspire’s AVP Paradox Mod. The mod offers a clean and simple design with a matte chassis. Aspire and No Name created a sleek mod with a pistol grip design, it’s a very comfortable feel in hand that’s super lightweight with a zinc alloy construction.
At the top of the mod there is a spring loaded 510 connection which offsets towards the front of the mod. The mod can handle a 24mm atomizer without overhang. The mod offers a single 18650 battery with a screw cap battery cap.
We’ll get into the performance of the Mod beginning with the pros. It’s a well made device from top to bottom. One of the stand out features is the hidden protective cover over the display, it eliminates all the fuss and gives you a smooth hand feel when holding. There is nice detail on the rubber panel the device is rattle free.
Next, the Mod offers three modes including voltage, bypass and wattage mode which allows for a customizable experience. The display is nice, it’s a DNA screen with a DNA layout that you can change. Another pro is the Type-C charge.
The only real con with the Paradox Mod, is there are no temperature control settings. There was mention of the display screen being very small, but it’s functional and the way that the mod is set up doesn’t really benefit from being any bigger.
I’d highly recommend the Aspire Paradox Mod for it’s well made design and the customizable options that it offers. If you're a DIY vaper that enjoys the power of a Sub-ohm device, you’ll get a kick out of this Mod.
Although it doesn't offer temperature control there are three different modes that you can utilize for a customizable experience. This mod is priced on the higher end but it’s worth every penny. I’d highly recommend it!Buy Aspire Paradox Box Mod Now