When it comes to cheap, simple, and epic performance - this is the pod system to get. Users of all levels love this. The flavor from the coils is revered as nice and rich. Despite it resembling the wireless mouse from Apple, the sleek aesthetic is pleasing and ergonomic.
Aspire has impressed reviewers once again with its sophisticated and exacting craftsmanship. They are the living example of selling a high-quality product for a cheap price. Let’s look at the nitty gritty:
- Mod Dimensions: 78 x 41 x 15.5 mm
- Coil Resistance:4ohm
- Battery: Integrated 700mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Juice Capacity:8mL
- NiChrome Coils
- Bottom Fill System w/ Rubber Stopper
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- LED Battery Indicator Light
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Over-Charge Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Micro USB Port
- Available in Dark Marble, Carbon Fiber, Mountain Mist, Wood Grain, and Zebra Stripe
- Cool, vibrant colors
- Easy and smooth draw
- Tiny, portable, durable
- Cool window into the tank to see e-liquid level
- Quick and easy to refill
- Nichrome coils
- Battery doesn’t last very long
Matt From SMM
- Feels very lightweight
- Flavor is above average and tasty
- Very comfortable mouthpiece
- Good battery compared to similar pods
- Terrific flavor from BVC coils
- Filling e-liquid can get messy
- Flavorful restrictive airflow
- Amazingly comfortable mouthpiece
- Tight mouth-to-lung draw
- Decent battery for the size
- Aspire only sends one pod
- Removing the pod is tricky
Sometimes we want something simple without embellishments. A device that shoots high-quality vapor into our lungs without maintenance or thinking. For what it is, this Cobble AIO Pod delivers terrific quality. Sure, there are better devices out there, sub-ohm tanks, batteries that last for days, etc., but this isn’t about that. This device is about simplicity and affordability.
The days of chucking out fifty bones for a mediocre device are over. With minimal cheese, you can afford a magnificent and minimalist device. Not all devices come without faults, though. Removing the pod was a common complaint among reviewers. It’s tricky and sometimes it doesn’t come out. You’ll have to pull harder. Reviewers were not happy about receiving only one pod with the kit, either. Two reviewers complained about e-liquid. It can get messy when refilling but when filled from the right angle the problem is solved.
On the bright side, positive marks are consistent from each person. The airflow is restrictive and flavorful, providing pleasant mouth-to-lung vaping. The battery lasts a decent amount despite the size of the device. The mouthpiece feels great on your lips and your taste buds are met with terrific flavor coming from the BVC coils. It’s tiny, portable, durable, and ridiculously cheap.
In conclusion, the more you investigate the nitty gritty and the closer you pull your magnifying glass on each feature – the better it gets. It’s time to treat yourself with a high-end product you won’t regret spending almost no money for.