Authentic Sony VTC5 18650 30A 2600 mAh IMR Battery
The VTC5 18650 30A 2600 mAh IMR Battery by Sony offers 2600mAh of battery power at a cut-off voltage of 2.5V. These genuine Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh batteries are also known as the VTC 5. tic so you can be confident you've got the real thing.
They feature a lithium manganese oxide, also known as IMR, chemistry to deliver high capacity and high discharge for your electronic devices. These green-wrapper cells offer an impressive 20A continuous discharge rating.
These 100% authentic Sony VTC5 18650 flat top batteries are a reliable power source for high-powered components. Its battery capacity combined with its legit continuous amp rating of 30 amps makes this battery a force to be reckoned with. The Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh battery has a 30 Amp discharge rate and a 2600mAh rated high drain rated capacity.
Sony VTC5 18659 30A 2600mAh IMR Battery: Specifications
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance 13 mΩ measured by AC 1kHz
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50? , Discharge -20 ~ 75?
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 44 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Made in Japan
- Intended use: Power Battery packs
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Never Puncture or Poke Battery
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Never stack batteries in any device
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.