Aspire 18650 Li-ion Battery (2900mAh)
If your battery is dead and you’re looking for a new one, you might have just found the one. The Aspire 18650 Li-ion Battery (2900mAh) can experience continual charge for long periods of time and still fire up your vaping device
Juice up your vaping mod with Aspire 18650 Li-ion Battery (2900mAh). The 18650 battery is a lethal weapon used to power most vaping mods and electrical devices. The Aspire 18650 Li-ion Battery (2900mAh) can experience continual charge for long periods of time and still fire up your vaping device with a 3.7 output voltage. Amp up your device, check out the Aspire 18650 Li-ion Battery (2900mAh) today!
The Aspire 2900mAh INR battery is a high-performance 3.7V high-drain li-ion battery with 20A discharge current. Just get the 18650 battery for your 18650 powering vaping mods or other electrical devices. Aspire 2900 batteries have been tested extensively and can handle some serious current for extended periods of time.
Aspire 18650 Battery (2900mAh): Specifications
- Aspire 2900mAh Specs:
- Size: 18650 (18mm diameter x 65mm long)
- Type: Li-ion INR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 2900mAh
- Max Discharge Current (Continuous): View Chart
- Max Discharge Current (Pulse): View Chart
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Rated storage temperature: 20-60 C
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Never Puncture or Poke Battery
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Never stack batteries in any device
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.
|UPC EAN Code||6958947121163|