Lithicore 21700 3700mAh Battery
The Lithicore IMR 3700mAh is a 21700 sized rechargeable battery built for high pulse electronics. With a Max 40A output and continuous 25A, these batteries pack a punch.
- 1x Lithicore 21700 3700mAh Battery
The Lithicore IMR 3700mAh is a 21700 sized rechargeable battery built for high pulse electronics. With a Max 40A output and continuous 25A, these batteries pack a punch. With a nominal 3700mAh capacity and 3.7V voltage, they’re made to last. Lithicore 21700’s are also carefully made to have no memory effect. Meaning you can expect improved longevity as they age.
Lithicore 21700 3700 maH Battery Features & Specifications:
- Nominal Capacity: 3700mAh
- Nominal Voltage:3.7V
- Discharge Current: Continuous 25A / Max 40A
- Positive: Flat
- Rechargeable: Yes
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.
|UPC EAN Code||866116000446|