IMREN 18650 40A Green Rechargeable Battery 2PCS
Discover the IMREN 18650 40A Green Rechargeable Battery 2PCS that will have your device running longer. The IMREN 3200 mAh 18650 battery comes in a convenient 2 pack and offers 15A continuous discharge with a 40A Pulse. Offering a nominal voltage of 3.7V with a maximum of 4.2V, your battery life will last hours longer.
Treat yourself with a longer-lasting battery life that way you can enjoy your vaping experience much longer. The IMREN 3200 mAh 18650 battery is presented with a 2 pack offering 15A continuous discharge with a 40A Pulse. Also, it contains a nominal voltage of 3.7V with a maximum of 4.2V indicating a longer lifespan. This battery is manufactured in China and is known for extending the battery life span. This battery is perfect for regulated mods that you want to last. Be sure to purchase yours today at ProVape.com!
IMREN 18650 Green Rechargeable Battery: Specifications
- The battery comes with a flat top
- Chemistry: IMR
- Has a nominal capacity of 3200 mAh (Max)
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20A & Rated 40A Max Pulse
- Dimensions: 65.00 ± 0.20 mm (L) x 18.15 ± 0.20 mm (D)
- Weight: 47.4g (Max)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6~3.7V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Standard Charge: Constant Current 4000mA, Constant Voltage 4.2V, & Cut-Off 100mA
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to 70 degrees Celsius
It is important to understand that lithium-ion batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. It is advised to use caution when working with and using always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; as the batteries may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure that the IMREN rechargeable battery is compatible with the item used.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The usage of batteries is at the user’s risk.
Always use the online HTML Editor to compose the content for your website easily.
|UPC EAN Code||6925860400767|